Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
IPCC. Climate Change 2022: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability. Working Group II Contribution to the IPCC Sixth Assessment Report; 2022.
UN. The Paris Agreement: United Nations; 2022 [Available from: https://www.un.org/en/climatechange/paris-agreement (accessed 12/9/2022)].
Climate change and Health in Sub-saharan Africa: The Case of Uganda. Climate Investment Funds; 2020.
WHO. Strengthening Health Resilience to Climate Change 2016.
Trisos CH, I.O. Adelekan, E. Totin, A. Ayanlade, J. Efitre, A. Gemeda, et al. Africa. In: Climate Change 2022: Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability. 2022 [Available from: https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/wg2/(accessed 26/9/2022)].
Climate Change Adaptation and Economic Transformation in Sub-Saharan Africa. World Bank; 2021.
- Climate Change and Health Preparedness in Africa: Analysing Trends in Six African Countries.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021; 18: 4672
- Climate change, health, and conflict in Africa’s arc of instability.Perspectives in Public Health. 2021; 141: 338-341
S. P. Stawicki, T. J. Papadimos, S. C. Galwankar, A. C. Miller, Firstenberg MS. Reflections on Climate Change and Public Health in Africa in an Era of Global Pandemic. Contemporary Developments and Perspectives in International Health Security. 2: Intechopen; 2021.
Climate change and Health in Africa: Issues and Options: African Climate Policy Centre 2013 [Available from: https://archive.uneca.org/sites/default/files/PublicationFiles/policy_brief_12_climate_change_and_health_in_africa_issues_and_options.pdf (accessed 12/9/2022)].
Climate change is an increasing threat to Africa2020. Available from: https://unfccc.int/news/climate-change-is-an-increasing-threat-to-africa (accessed 12/9/2022).
- Mental health and climate change in Africa.BJPsych International. 2022; (accessed 26/9/22022): 1-4https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/bjpsych-international/article/mental-health-and-climate-change-in-africa/65A414598BA1D620F4208A9177EED94B
Climate Vulnerable Economies Loss report. Switzerland: Vulnerable twenty group; 2020.
Ritchie H. Who has contributed most to global CO2 emissions? Our World in Data. https://ourworldindata.org/contributed-most-global-co2 (accessed 12/9/2022).
Bilotta N, Botti F. Paving the Way for Greener Central Banks. Current Trends and Future Developments around the Globe. Rome: Edizioni Nuova Cultura for Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI); 2022.
WHO. COP26 special report on climate change and health: the health argument for climate action. . Geneva: World Health Organization; 2021.
- Our planet, our health”: saving lives, promoting health and attaining well-being by protecting the planet – the Eastern Mediterranean perspectives.East Mediterr Health J. 2022; 28: 247-248https://doi.org/10.26719/2022.28.4.247Date accessed: September 26, 2022
- COP26: Key outcomes agreed at the UN climate talks in Glasgow.Carbon Brief [Internet]. 2021; (Available from: https://www.carbonbrief.org/cop26-key-outcomes-agreed-at-the-un-climate-talks-in-glasgow/(accessed 12/9/2022))
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0) |
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy