Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evaluation of three tidal volumes (10, 12 and 15 mL kg-1) in dogs for controlled mechanical ventilation assessed by volumetric capnography: a randomized clinical trial.Vet Anaesth Analg. 2017; 44: 775-784
- Should we use driving pressure to set tidal volume?.Curr Opin Crit Care. 2017; 23: 38-44
- Physiologic factors influencing the arterial-to-end-tidal CO2 difference and the alveolar dead space fraction in spontaneously breathing anesthetised horses.Front Vet Sci. 2018; 5: 58
- Model fitting of volumetric capnograms improves calculations of airway dead space and slope of phase III.J Clin Monit Comput. 2009; 23: 197-206
- Validation of Bohr dead space measured by volumetric capnography.Intensive Care Med. 2011; 37: 870-874
- Reference values for volumetric capnography-derived non-invasive parameters in healthy individuals.J Clin Monit Comput. 2013; 27: 281-288