Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Unilateral cervical plexus block for prosthetic laryngoplasty in the standing horse.Equine Vet J. 2018; 50: 727-732
- Prevalence and risk factors for canine post-anesthetic aspiration pneumonia (1999–2009): a multicenter study.Vet Anaesth Analg. 2014; 41: 127-136
- Local anesthetics.in: Lamont L.A. Tranquilli W.J. Greene S.A. Robertson S.A. Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia: The Fifth Edition of Lumb and Jones. Grimm KA. John Wiley & Sons, USA2015: 332-354
- Electrophysiologic studies of the cutaneous nerves of the head of the dog.Am J Vet Res. 1983; 44: 615-627