Conclusions and clinical relevance
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effect of a heat and moisture exchanger on humidity in a low-flow anaesthesia system.Anaesthesia. 1997; 52: 144-149
- Effects of dry air and subsequent humidification on tracheal mucous velocity in dogs.J Appl Physiol. 1975; 39: 242-246
- Effect of a heat and moisture exchanger on heat loss in isoflurane-anesthetized dogs undergoing single-limb orthopedic procedures.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2011; 239: 1561-1565
- The effect of heat and moisture exchanger on humidity and body temperature in a low-flow anaesthesia system.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2003; 47: 564-568
- Do heat and moisture exchangers in the anaesthesia breathing circuit preserve body temperature in dogs undergoing anaesthesia for magnetic resonance imaging?.Vet Anaesth Analg. 2017; 44: 452-460
- Humidity of anaesthetic gases with respect to low flow anaesthesia.Anaesth Intensive Care. 1994; 22: 396-408
- The benefit of using a heat and moisture exchanger during short operations in young children.Paediatr Anaesth. 1997; 7: 295-300
- The effect of heat and moisture exchanger and gas flow on humidity and temperature in a circle anaesthetic system.Singapore Med J. 2002; 43: 563-565
- Humidification during invasive and noninvasive mechanical ventilation: 2012.Respir Care. 2012; 57: 782-788
- Microvascular anatomy of the nose.Allergy. 1997; 52: 7-11