Conclusions and clinical relevance
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of anaesthetic technique on oestrogen receptor-negative breast cancer cell function in vitro.Br J Anaesth. 2009; 103: 685-690
- Effects of sevoflurane on breast cancer cell function in vitro.Anticancer Res. 2013; 33: 4255-4260
- Propofol and bupivacaine in breast cancer cell function in vitro – Role of the NET1 gene.Anticancer Res. 2014; 34: 1321-1332
- Recent advances on canine mammary cancer chemotherapy: A review of studies from 2000 to date.Revue Méd Vét. 2016; 167: 192-200
- Net1 and Myeov : computationally identified mediators of gastric cancer.Br J Cancer. 2006; 94: 1204-1212
- Antiproliferative actions of inhalational anesthetics: comparisons to the valproate teratogen.Int J Dev Neurosci. 2000; 18: 39-45
- An improved colorimetric assay for interleukin 2.J Immunol Meth. 1986; 9: 157-165
- Establishment of four pairs of canine mammary tumour cell lines derived from primary and metastatic origin and their E-cadherin expression.Vet Comp Oncol. 2006; 4: 104-113
- Cell Sensitivity Assays: The MTT Assay.Meth Mol Biol. 2011; 731: 237-345
- Incidence of mammary tumors in the canine population living in the Veneto region (Northeastern Italy): Risk factors and similarities to human breast cancer.Prev Vet Med. 2016; 126: 183-189
- Long-term survival for patients undergoing volatile versus IV anesthesia for cancer surgery.Anesthesiol. 2016; 124: 69-79