Conclusions and clinical relevance
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ultrasound guidance compared with electrical neurostimulation for peripheral nerve block: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Br J Anaesth. 2009; 102: 408-417
- Procedural sedation combined with locoregional anesthesia for orthopedic surgery of the pelvic limb in 10 dogs: case studies.Vet Anaesth Analg. 2012; 39: 436-440
- Ultrasound-guided approach for axillary brachial plexus, femoral nerve, and sciatic nerve blocks in dogs.Vet Anaesth Analg. 2010; 37: 144-153
- Ultrasound-guided block of the sciatic and femoral nerves in dogs: a descriptive study.Vet J. 2010; 186: 210-215
- Analgesia for pelvic limb surgery. A review of peripheral nerve blocks and the extradural technique.Vet Anaesth Analg. 2014; 41: 445-458
- Comparison of short-term postoperative analgesia by epidural, femoral nerve block, or combination femoral and sciatic nerve block in dogs undergoing tibial plateau leveling osteotomy.Vet Surg. 2015; 44: 983-987
- Mechanisms of regional anaesthesia protection against hyperalgesia and pain chronicization.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2013; 26: 622-625
- Echotexture of peripheral nerves: correlation between US and histologic findings and criteria to differentiate tendons.Radiology. 1995; 197: 291-296