Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Massive air embolism: a case report.J Clin Anesth. 1998; 10: 70-72
- Transpulmonary passage of venous air emboli.J Appl Physiol. 1985; 59: 543-547
- A comparison of the sensitivity of pulmonary artery pressure, end-tidal carbon dioxide, and end-tidal nitrogen in the detection of venous air embolism in the dog.Anesth Analg. 1985; 64: 688-692
- Infusion systems.2010http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20141205150130/http://www.mhra.gov.uk/Publications/Safetyguidance/DeviceBulletins/CON007321(Last accessed 6 June 2016)
- Infant death due to air embolism from peripheral venous infusion.J Forensic Sci. 2007; 52: 183-188