Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Quantitative sensory examination of epidural anaesthesia and analgesia in human beings: combination of morphine and bupivacaine.Pain. 1994; 56: 327-337
- Neuropathic pain.Curr Opin Neurol. 2001; 14: 641-647
- Intrathecal morphine and bupivacaine in advanced cancer pain patients implanted at home.J Pain Symptom Manage. 1994; 9: 201-207
- Methadone in the intrathecal treatment of chronic nonmalignant pain resistant to other neuroaxial agents: the first experience.Neuromodulation. 2001; 4: 25-31
- Long-term intrathecal infusion of drug combinations for chronic back and leg pain.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2001; 22: 862-871
- Complex regional pain syndrome I (reflex sympathetic dystrophy).Anesthesiology. 2002; 96: 1254-1260
- Epidural and spinal agents for postoperative analgesia.Surg Clin North Am. 1999; 79: 313-344
- Can we conquer pain.Nat Neurosci Suppl. 2002; 5: 1062-1067
- Histological findings after long-term infusion of intrathecal ketamine for chronic pain: a case report.J Pain Symptom Manage. 1999; 18: 223-228
- Practice guidelines for chronic pain management. A report by the American Society of Anesthesiologists Task Force on Pain Management, Chronic Pain Section.Anesthesiology. 1997; 86: 995-1004
- Neuronal plasticity: increasing the gain in pain.Science. 2000; 288: 1765-1769
Present address: Yves Moens, Department of Small Animals and Horses, Clinic of Anaesthesiology and Perioperative Intensive Care, Veterinärplatz 1, A-1210 Wien, Austria