Conclusions and clinical relevance
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- (accessed 13 November 2009)
- Blood loss during transurethral resection of the prostate as measured by the HemoCue photometer.Scand J Urol Nephrol. 1993; 27: 501-507
- Use of the HemoCue near patient testing device to measure the concentration of haemoglobin in suction fluid at elective Caesarean section.Anaesthesia. 2008; 63: 531-534
- A method for measurement of total circulating blood volume using indocyanine green.Tohoku J Exp Med. 1986; 148: 49-56
- The HemoCue, a point of care B-hemoglobin photometer, measures hemoglobin concentrations accurately when mixed in vitro with canine plasma and three hemoglobin-based oxygen carriers (HBOC).Can J Anaesth. 2002; 49: 243-248
- The novel HemoCu plasma/low hemoglobin system accurately measures small concentrations of three different hemoglobin-based oxygen carriers in plasma: hemoglobin glutamer-200 (bovine) (Oxyglobin), hemoglobin glutamer-250 (bovine) (Hemopure), and hemoglobin-Raffimer (Hemolink).Anesth Analg. 2002; 95: 870-873
- Use of a new HemoCue system for measuring haemoglobin at low concentrations.Clin Lab Haematol. 2001; 23: 91-96
- HMSO, Norwich1995 Evaluation of HemoCue B-Haemoglobin Photometer MDA/95/21.
- The effect of four anesthetic protocols on splenic size in dogs.Vet Anaesth Analg. 2004; 31: 102-108